When quantifying the acid-base values of cooked meat, measuring the liquid it’s cooked in will only reveal what was siphoned out of the meat, not what was left behind inside the meat.
Measuring blood, urine, and saliva not only gives you just partial info about the ENTIRE body’s acid-base status, it gives you even less info about the SPECIFIC LOCAL LESION (tumor, ulcer) that went rogue because acid-base buffering failed.
A local lesion can only be measured with a Beckman pH meter or its equivalent.
A Medical Nemesis “pH test” is a commonplace “science” error of searching for the keys dropped on the opposite side of the road because that’s the side with the street light.
What is the PHILOSOPHICAL definition of HOLISM?
HOLISM — (noun) “The parts of a whole are in intimate interconnection, such that they cannot exist independently of the whole, or cannot be understood without reference to the whole, which is thus regarded as greater than the sum of its parts.”
What is the MEDICAL NEMESIS definition of HOLISM?
HOLISM — (noun) “The treating of the whole person, taking into account mental and social factors, rather than just the physical symptoms of a disease.”
Mainstream medicine’s spin-doctor definition of “holism” is wussy and incomplete.
It’s holism with cultural blinders — ideal for the Zombie Apocalypse!
An individual is part of a family, a family is part of a neighborhood, a neighborhood is part of a city, a city is part of a county, a county is part of a state, a state is part of a nation, and a nation is part of the world …
1) protons live inside their electron field — capturing a safer and more stable environment for the proton (jointly termed an “atom”)
2) atoms live inside their molecules — capturing a safer and more stable environment for the atom)
3) molecules live inside nitrogen-carbon-nitrogen-carbon (N-C-N-C) groups
4) N-C-N-C groups live inside alkaline amino acids
5) alkaline amino acids live inside histones
6) histones live inside deoxyribonucleoproteins
7) deoxyribonucleoproteins live inside genes
8) genes live inside chromomeres
9) chromomeres live inside chromosomes
10) chromosomes live inside cellular organelles — the dimension of viruses (0.025 to 0.25 microns), vulnerable to cancer in situ
11) organelles live inside cells — the dimension of bacteria (0.1 to 2 microns), vulnerable to carcinomas from the cytoplasm
12) cells live inside tissues — the dimension of fungi, algae, and protozoa (0.5 to 40 microns), vulnerable to sarcomas from connective formations
13) tissues live inside organs — vulnerable to lymphomas and leukemias from lymphatic formations
14) organs live inside the organism — vulnerable to myeloblastic leukemia from granulocytes
ACID-BASE ISSUES WILL BE A WALK IN THE PARK WHENEVER THE BEAKER BOYS ACCOUNT FOR ALL OR MOST OF THESE “NEIGHBORHOODS.”
This type of holism is light-years less complicated than the labyrinthine and exponentially-growing disinformation found in mainstream medical textbooks …
… whenever you finally gain access to the “Neighborhoods” Rosetta Stone entitling you to apply this turnkey solution to every disease in the world from A to Z.