Growth Zones 2 + 3
6:30-7:00 p.m. is a Transition Time. It’s like Growth Zone Two meets Growth Zone Three and they have a party.
A tuna sandwich on rye bread with red onion and a dill pickle is an example.
Or a hamburger with french fries.
Or steak, potatoes, and garlic
A Transition Time is also called a Bridge Time. Or a Phase-In Time.
Midday foods and evening foods can be combined.
There are three Transition Times …
1) the first dividing Morning from Midday
2) the second dividing Midday from Evening
3) the third dividing Evening from Morning.
According to Adano Ley (Swami Nitty-Gritty) …
“Eat sardines and a dill pickle at Kidney Time. The calcium in the sardine and silicon in the dill pickle is for inner vision.”
Adano was referring to the last quarter of Kidney Time — a Transition Time.
Transition Times happen near the CUSPS of Color Wheel Changeover Times …
1) Indigo meets Violet at 12:00 midnight (in the center of Gall Bladder Time).
2) White meets Red at 6:00 a.m. (in the center of Large Intestine Time).
3) Orange meets Yellow at 12:00 noon (in the center of Heart Time).
4) Green meets Blue at 6:00 p.m. (in the center of Kidney Time).
(Note: 5:30 a.m. is when fasting and morning foods can be combined.)
More Transition Time examples …
If you visit Hawaii, and find yourself craving chocolate-covered squid, eat it at the Transition Time between 12:30-1:00 a.m.
If you crave papaya or banana in your yogurt on the same visit, eat it between 11:30 a.m-12:00 noon.
If you crave a pineapple chili dog, eat it between 6:30-7:00 p.m.
Don’t make a habit out of Transition Eating.
It’s a “spare tire” to keep you moving down the highway.
According to Greg Whiteley (he’s eaten Solar since the 1970s) …
“It’s good to be well-balanced on a round planet.”