Mass-Producing New Mitochondria
Here are nine ways to manufacture brand-new mitochondria …
1) Ride a bicycle uphill, and coast downhill.
2) Carry a bicycle uphill, and coast downhill.
3) Carry a skateboard uphill, and coast downhill.
4) Carry a sled or toboggan uphill, and slide downhill.
5) Carry skis uphill, avoiding the ski lift, and ski downhill.
6) Lift weights overhead, and throw them down. (Your local gym owner may not approve!)
7) Climb a diving board ladder, and dive into the pool.
8) Walk up the stairs, and slide down the banister.
9) Be creative and insert your own concentric exercise here.
According to Wikipedia …
“Eccentric training is particularly good for casual and high performance athletes or the elderly and patients looking to rehabilitate certain muscles and tendons.”
Wikipedia forgot to add …
“… and create aerobic glycolysis, something Otto Warburg and Albert Szent-Gyorgyi warned us to avoid.”
Learn how to convert individual muscle tissues into mini-steroid-manufacturing plants (with a little help from photodynamic illumination) at the Santa Barbara Sun Sync Science School of Self Healing.