Re: Is there anything like a kind of chelation in food that can neutralize the toxicity in vaccines?
Here’s the foremost problem with vaccines. Pharmaceutical companies can put ANYTHING in them.
And they do.
So there is no specific antidote except …
(1) overall immunity (divinity)
(2) eating on time (synchronizing to circadian, lunar, and seasonal rhythms)
(3) eating in time (synchronizing to the chaotic rhythms of life, e.g., heart rate variability)
(4) elimination of toxic engrams (both specific to a person and specific to a person’s culture)
IT’S A DIFFERENT STORY when we know the specific toxin in the vaccine.
Here are a few specific toxins vaccines contain …
(1) albumin (including albumin from pooled human venous plasma)
(2) aluminum hydroxide
(3) aluminum phosphate
(4) ammonium sulfate
(5) animal (including human) cells
(8) egg protein (usually containing antibiotics)
(10) gelatin (usually containing synthetic growth hormone)
(11) gentamycin sulfate
(12) genetically-modified animal DNA
(13) genetically-modified bacterial DNA
(14) genetically-modified viral DNA
(15) genetically-modified yeast DNA
(17) latex rubber
(18) mercury (ethyl mercuric chloride)
(19) monosodium gluconate
(20) neomycin sulfate
(22) polysorbate 80
(24) thiosalicylic acid
(26) vaccine contaminants (there’s a long list)
(27) vaccine decontaminants (there’s a long list)
And, of course, the most toxic item is often the vaccine itself.
Many people parrot, “THE TERRAIN IS EVERYTHING,” but they don’t really believe it.
Instead, these same people are fixated on eliminating toxins or chelating them out of the body.
“The Germ Is Nothing. The Terrain Is Everything.”
“The Disease Is Nothing. The Terrain Is Everything.”
“The Heavy Metal Is Nothing. The Terrain Is Everything.”
“The Vaccine Is Nothing. The Terrain Is Everything.”
Taking it to a higher level, “THE TIMED TERRAIN IS EVERYTHING.”
The purpose of “cleansing” is not to become “clean.” The purpose of cleansing is to learn how to clean on an ongoing basis.
Adano Ley (Swami Nitty-Gritty) put it this way …
“Health is the adherence to balance or homeostasis. Too much is an imbalance. Too little is an imbalance. The Saint and sinner have the same disease. They play the game between the left and right brain – muck up and clean up.”