Nuremberg for Needle Nazis
By Atom Bergstrom
Here are the Ten Points of the Nuremberg Code to make sure you know the severity of the crimes of the Medical Police State.
The Needle Nazis and the Asset Class supporting them need to be relentlessly and mercilessly punished to the fullest extent of The Law.
The Ten Points are …
1) The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
2) The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
3) The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
4) The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
5) No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
6) The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
7) Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
8) The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
9) During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
10) During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
St. Augustine (The City of God, 426) wrote …
“Justice being taken away, then, what are kingdoms but great robberies? For what are robberies themselves, but little kingdoms? The band itself is made up of men; it is ruled by the authority of a prince, it is knit together by the pact of the confederacy; the booty is divided by the law agreed on. If, by the admittance of abandoned men, this evil increases to such a degree that it holds places, fixes abodes, takes possession of cities, and subdues peoples, it assumes the more plainly the name of a kingdom, because the reality is now manifestly conferred on it, not by the removal of covetousness, but by the addition of impunity.”
August 25, 2021 @ 7:48 pm Atom
Now that corporations are on the side of globalist Needle Nazis, why not jump ship and work for yourself?
Stop being an expendable wage slave on a global plantation.
Learn to MIND HACK and work for yourself.
Do YOU. Don’t do THEM.
It’s Simple Simon Easy to learn MIND HACKING — the most accurate mind-body trauma identification modality bar none.
August 25, 2021 @ 8:21 pm Atom
Seen on Face Mask Book (approved by Mark Zucker-Borg and his minions?) …
“If standing up for yourself burns a bridge, I have matches. We march at dawn.”
August 25, 2021 @ 8:26 pm Atom
According to George Carlin …
“Next time they give you all that [bleep] about voting, keep in mind that Hitler was elected in a full, free democratic election.”
August 25, 2021 @ 8:33 pm Atom
The Asset Class won’t stop till they reboot the entire world.
Don’t just stand there. Do something!
August 25, 2021 @ 8:34 pm Atom
According to Ray Peat …
“Celiac disease is one of the causes of both skin disease and arthritis. Celiac disease, among other things, will allow endotoxin into your circulation, and low thyroid is probably the most common thing associated with just ordinary eczema, and that’s because when your thyroid is low the circulation to your intestine is poor, the serotonin is high. The combination of endotoxin and the serotonin for example will cause the skin to have abnormal growth patterns.”
More Peat …
“These studies have been done in many different ways. But I’ve had several sort of random experiences with both procaine and lidocaine that were really just amazing to me. For example, a girl with lifetime terrible eczema, red and scaly all over; she put a hand full of — I think it was — rubbing alcohol mostly with some Novocaine in it and stroked it up her shin. And with at same speed that her hand moved up her shin a wave of normal looking skin appeared right behind it. And it stayed that way. And I’ve seen people with terrible burns. If they could get it on in the first minute or so, the burn stopped and didn’t develop. It has anti-histamine, anti-serotonin effects, stopping inflammation in its tracks. But what it’s doing — all of these well known anti-inflammatory things are also undoing the limiting and harmful genetic changes that are caused by injury.”