By Atom Bergstrom
According to Ray Peat …
“The gene mutation theory of cancer is sustained by a broader mystique of ‘genetics’ in our culture.”
If Dr. Emanuel Revici were alive, he’d agree wholeheartedly.
Genes are a “way station” between the lowest level of hierarchic organization and the highest level.
LIFE is a pyramid of organization with the most stable level at its APEX and the lowest level at its BASE.
Most of you will never read Dr. Revici’s Research in Physiopathology As Basis of Guided Chemotherapy—With Special Application To Cancer, or my e-book Not Cancer—CANCEL, because neither one is a fast and easy read.
Ideally, hospitals and laboratories must be created to realize the life-saving results of the data.
Once a person has cancer, the information will probably be too late.
I urge people who don’t have cancer to read these books while years of quality time are still available.
According to Dr. Google …
“Cancer is among the leading causes of death worldwide. In 2018, there were 18.1 million new cases and 9.5 million cancer-related deaths worldwide. By 2040, the number of new cancer cases per year is expected to rise to 29.5 million and the number of cancer-related deaths to 16.4 million.”
Most people rely on hit-and-miss cancer cures because they don’t understand that cancer “is a problem of organization” (Peat, 2015).
According to Ray Peat …
“But if someone tells a cancer patient or an oncologist that cancer is a systemic disease, the thought will be flatly rejected as untrue. They have been taught that cancer is a disease of bad, mutated, cells, which have to be completely eradicated, and that the patient’s general health is a separate issue.”
Chapter 1 of Revici’s textbook (free online) is titled, “Basic Concepts of Organization.”
I’m familiar with over one thousand cancer “cures.”
Many of them are totally at odds with one another — yet each usually has its share of “success stories.”
I tried compiling a list of them a few years back but gave it up due to its time-eating tediousness.
Why the “success stories” and “miracle cures” from such dissimilar sources?
One reason is because most diseases fade away by themselves — when left alone — and many New Age cures are so trivial, they don’t interfere with the healing process.
(Acupuncture for cancer? Are you serious? The 8 glyconutrients for cancer? Are you serious? Asparagus for cancer? Are you serious? Vitamin C for cancer? Are you serious?)
Another reason is MIND CURE (not placebo, which makes you think you’re cured and are really not.
MIND CURE is a psychosomatic cure. Placebo is a psychological pseudo-quasi-semi cure.
Re: Please share your list again … appreciated!
I thought it was discarded. I quit the list at 99 since it was too tedious a task for the likes of me.
1) Abalone Hemocyanin
2) Dr. Albert Abrams’ Dynomizer (Electronic Reactions of Abrams)
3) Dr. Hariton-Tzannis Alvizatos’ Greek Cancer Cure
4) Anthrax Lethal Factor (Anthrax LF)
5) Apricot Kernels
8) Dr. John Beard’s Enzyme Treatment for Cancer
9) Bee Pollen
10) Beta-Carotene and Other Carotenoids
11) Dr. Siegfried Block’s Live Cell Therapy
12) Blue-Green Micro-Algae
13) Bran (Dietary Fiber)
14) Joanna Brandt’s Mono Diet Grape Cure
15) Brewer’s Yeast
16) Dr. Joanna Budwig’s Budwig Protocol
17) Bella Burkes’ Seasilver
18) Lawrence Burton’s Immuno-Augmentative Therapy
19) Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski’s Antineoplastons
20) Rene M. Caisse’s Essiac Herbal Supplement
21) Cansema (Black Salve) and Other Escharotics
22) Carrot Juice
23) Cesium Chloride High pH Therapy
24) Hulda Clark’s Cure For All Cancers (Super Zapper Deluxe & Syncrometer)
25) Coffee Enemas (or Coffee Colonics)
26) CSCT’ Incorporated’s Zoetron Machine Therapy (Cell Specific Cancer Therapy)
27) Datura Stramonium Agglutinin (DSA)
28) James Gary Davidson’s Macrotech Therapy
29) Dimethyl Formamide (DMF)
30) Diopterin Folic Acid Antagonist (Antifolate)
31) Dr. Ruth B. Drown’s Radiotherapeutic Instrument
32) Steven Durovic’s Krebiozin (Substance X)
35) Epigallocatechin 3-Gallate (EGCG)
36) Dr. Donato Perez Garcia’s Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT)
37) Germanium Sesquioxide Therapy
38) Dr. Max Gerson’s Gerson Therapy
39) Glycodelin (Placental Protein 14)
40) Gold Nanoshells
41) Dr. Joseph Gold’s Hydrazine Sulfate (Sehydrin)
42) Honokiol (Magnolia Bark Compound)
43) Harry Hoxsey’s Hoxey Therapy
44) Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy
45) Infrasonic Frequency Therapy
46) Inositol Hexaphosphate (Phytic Acid)
47) Iodinated Tyrosine
48) Jacalin (Jackfruit Lectin)
49) Dr. William Donald Kelley’s (& Dr. Nicholas Gonzales’) Enzyme/Supplement Therapy
50) D. William F. Koch’s Antitoxins
51) Ernst T. Krebs’ Laetrile (Vitamin B17)
53) William Lane’s Powdered Shark Cartilage
54) Limonene and Limonoids
55) Lithium Gama-Linolenic Acid (Li-GLA)
56) Dr. Virginia C. Livingston’s Livingston-Wheeler Detoxification Regimen
59) Harold Manner’s Metabolic Therapy
60) Russell McDaniel’s Indian Herb and Life-Line Catalytic Water
62) Mistletoe Lectin
63) Modified Citrus Pectin
64) Molybdenum Therapy
65) Gaston Naessens’ 714X (or his GN-24)
66) Ingrid Naiman’s Botanical Cancer Cures
67) Nitric Oxide
69) George Ohsawa’s (& Michio Kushi’s) Macrobiotic Diet
70) Ozone Therapy
71) Pau d’Arco Tea (Lapachol)
72) Linus Pauling’s High-Dose Vitamin C Protocol
73) Photodynamic Therapy (With or Without Photomimetic Agents)
74) Polysaccharide Krestin (PSK)
75) Psychic Surgery
76) Dr. Royal Raymond Rife’s Rife Device
77) Dr. Emanuel Revici’s Guided Chemotherapy
78) Dr. Steven Rosenberg’s Genetically Modified T Cell Therapy
79) Rubidium Chloride High pH Therapy
80) S-Allyl Cysteine
81) Sal Tree Aromatic Oleoresin Gum
82) Dr. Gregory Schwartzman’s Endotoxin and Immune Complexes
83) Selenium Therapy
84) James V. Sheridan’s CanCell (Entelev)
85) Dr. Tullio Simoncini’s Baking Soda Protocol
86) Dr. O. Carl Simonton’s Relaxation and Visualization Techniques
87) Spirulina Micro-Algae
88) Spleen Extract
89) Rudolph Steiner’s Iscador
91) Thyroid Extract
92) Thyroid Hormone
93) Triopterin Folic Acid Antagonist (Antifolate)
94) Ultrasonic Frequency Therapy
95) Vitamin D Megadose Therapy
96) Vitamin E Megadose Therapy
97) Wheat Germ Agglutinin
98) Undenatured Whey Protein
And so forth for a long, lost time.
Re: I don’t know what Atom Bergstrom thinks. Low dose naltrexone LDN can help. Worth trying, I think.
Thousands of cancer “cures” exist.
Step right up and take your chance in the cancer survival lottery.
Yes, naltrexone might work. Naltrexone acts like progesterone, having some actual “science” behind it.
How many people have been cured by this particular Magic Bullet?
Big Pharma certainly doesn’t want us to know, and supplement pimps want us clueless too.